Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Days

It snowed.  They canceled school.  It is really, really cold.  They canceled school again.  I'm unprepared for this.  I had plans.  Things to do.  Projects to work on.  CT's birthday is Thursday and I really need to go to the store.  CT's birthday party is on Saturday and I really need to go the store.  Our driveway is nice and clear behind Tyler's car, but apparently it is a solid sheet of ice behind mine.  (I'm taking Tyler's word for this since I didn't step outside once today.)  My mom called and told me to make cookies and sit down and read a good book.  Well, frankly I'm too tired to make cookies.  And I don't have a good book that I haven't already read 9,000 times.  (The novelty of our quaint small town library has worn off.  I miss having something new to read.)  If I could hibernate I believe I would.  Just wake me up for my due date. 

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

I am totally on the winter hibernation wagon with you. Hope you are able to get out and get something done soon, if you haven't already!